The connector is a device used to join circuits, the core of the transmission interface, an essential part of electronic products. Common uses for the waterproof connectors include industrial sensors and controls, industrial Ethernet, and railway/transportation equipment.
The waterproof circular connectors help transmit signals to avoid damage from water. Waterproof connectors are ideal for outdoor equipment. The circular connectors feature superior waterproof and dustproof performance, for use in a wide range of outdoor applications.
- High robustness.
- Waterproof: IP67, IP68, IP69 (when mated) for circular connectors.
- High corrosion resistance: corrosion resistance of 720 hours in salt spray
Basmakers offers various waterproof connectors, and we can customize the connectors in M5, M8, M12, M16 or M20. In addition, we could also provide waterproof circular connectors for the following requirements:
- PIN no.
- waterproof level (e.g.: IP67, IP68, etc)
- Current (e.g.: 3A, 8A, etc)
- Pressure (e.g.: 1500V DC, etc)
- Insulation resistance (e.g.: 2000MΩ, etc)
- Temperature (e.g.: -40C ~ 105C, etc)
- Others (e.g.:PCB type / solder, front / rear fastened, shielded, right angle, DIP)
Our waterproof connectors and circular connectors cost much less than the average waterproof connectors but still have the same or better performance characteristics. Moreover, we have all kinds of corresponding connectors, industrial controls, computer equipment, communication equipment, and system equipment. Besides, all our products are in line with UL certification, SGS certification, RoHS certification and other international standards.